Corona Virus Financial CRASH COURSE"How to Survive The Shutdown"
A 30-Minute Daily Live Web-Class For Working Professionals, Employees, 1099 Contractors and Their Families.
DAY 4 – MARCH 25, 2020
We’re Creating a New 90-Day Crash Course Workbook.
We’re creating a new, more comprehensive workbook specifically for the Corona Virus 90 Day Shutdown. In addition to expanding the cashflow and budgeting training, the new workbook will include a list of local and national resources, and links to key websites.
The new workbook will be made available on Monday, March 28 2020. We’ll also be filming a new ‘recorded’ video class for participants to watch on demand.
- Immediately Create a 3 Month Emergency Budget / Spending Plan
- Learn Which Expenses You Should Cut First
- Learn How to Stretch The Money You Have
- Learn what Government Assistance is Available to You
- Get Connected and Stay in the Loop as the Viral Storm Surge
299 Total COVID-19 Cases Today in Maricopa County.
That is up +48 from yesterday. 4 Deaths to date.
Download this CASH FLOW form to help you better manage your money during this Financial Shutdown. Watch the Day 2 Broadcast for tips on cutting expenses, delaying payment on some bills, and for information on forthcoming government stimulus checks.