w/ guest larry larsen
Larry Larsen from from Frontier Financial is a BrightWealth Academy Trusted Resource. In this video he shares his 5 steps to growing relationships. Larry has been in the mortgage industry for over 15 years and cares about your home purchase success.
"Were all committed to a singular purpose ... to help people with financial literacy"
"98% of all our business came from relationship management."
5 Steps to Developing 'Referral Partner' Relationships
STEP 1 - Development of 'Referral Partners'
- Seek out and set meetings with your ideal potential 'referral partners'
- What is the profile of the best referral partner you have ever had.
STEP 2 - Vetting Process
- Do you back ground research on people and companies you want to cultivate into your ideal Referral Partner.
STEP 3 - Having Meetings
- Meet with your ideal referral partners and educate them on how to deliver quality referrals to each other.
STEP 4 - Use CRM - Customer Relationship Management
- Set up CRM process to manage your relationships, referral party, trusted relationships
- You have to know where you are in the relationship to grow meaningful relationships.
STEP 5 - See your Referral Partners on a regular basis
- This is a big investment in your time.
- Make sure you continue to foster your relationships. You will receive a majority of your business from a small hand full of your best referral partners.
Meet LARRY LARSEN
Frontier Financial of Arizona
"Home of the Loan Arrangers"
Our team is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality financial services combined with the lowest rates available in your area. Our outstanding mortgage professionals will work with you one on one to ensure that you get a financial solution that is tailored specifically to meet your financing needs.
Whether you are purchasing your dream home, refinancing an outstanding loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced team of loan officers can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate no matter what your needs are. Our ultimate goal is to create lasting relationships with each of our clients so that we may continue providing excellent service for many years to come. Unlike many of the larger nationwide mortgage companies that are out there, all your information will be kept secure and private.
Our name that is trusted throughout the community. To speak directly with an experienced mortgage professional simply give us a call anytime or feel free to utilize any of the interactive tools offered throughout the site. We look forward to working with you.