Financial Mastery 2020
March 27 @ 8:00 am - March 28 @ 5:00 pm
FINANCIAL MASTERY 2020
Organize Your Financial Life and Get on Track for a Wealthy Future
Using the Financial Mastery System, you’ll form wealth building habits, make brighter financial choices, adopt the ‘Wealth Accumulator’ mindset, and accelerate your path to financial freedom.
SESSION 1 – Home Accounting System
In Session 1, you are laying your foundation. Setup your own personal finance management software and organize all your bank, credit card, loans, and investment accounts in one single place. In this workshop, you will organize, categorize and modernize your approach to managing your personal finances.
- Setup Software
- Organize Your Online Accounts and Passwords
- Organize Your Online Banking & Bill Paying
- Synchronize Bank, Credit Card, Loans, and Investments Accounts with your Software
- Categorize Transactions into groups like Housing, Food & Dining, Entertainment, etc.
SESSION 2 – Monthly Budgeting System
In session 2, you are going to learn how to grow wealthy, monthly. Grow your wealth month-by-month when you follow the BrightWealth Budgeting system, and use our endorsed budgeting software solution.
- Review & Run Monthly Expenses Reports – View
- Setup All Recurring Bills For The Year. (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual, Annual)
- Create Monthly and Annual Budget
- Setup Online Application to Review Spending and Progress on Budget
SESSION 3 – Achieving Financial Freedom
In session 3 you are going to roll up your sleeves and create a path from where you are now to where you want to be when you retire/achieve financial freedom. The goal is to safely maximize your retirement income, while designing the lifestyle to get you there.
- Project your future retirement income using our online tools.
- Explore creative income producing strategies.
- Run What-If scenarios to see if you can improve your future situation.
- Get On Track by make any adjustments to your current plan.
SESSION 4 – Maintaining Successful Habits
In Session 4 – Maintain the proper discipline and weekly habits by joining Scott in this 3 month (habit forming) financial performance coaching series.
- Develop strong financial habits by following along with this live weekly webinar.
- Keep track of your financial performance and wealth building progress in your Performance Binder.
- Grow wealthy weekly as you update your Goal Board.
Certified Financial Educator®
Our Curriculum is reviewed and approved by our on staff Certified Financial Educators®
The CFE Certified Financial Educator® or CFEd®, is a FINRA recognized designation that is registered and offered through the Heartland Institute of Financial Education, a 501(c) (3) national nonprofit. This prestigious and one of a kind designation is awarded to individual professional practitioners who have knowledge in the field of financial services as well as Experience in the area of teaching or instructing adult learners.